Days and Hours of Operation
With the exception of major holidays, ROVER operates Monday through Friday, 7:00AM to 5:30PM, with limited hours for specialized services only on Saturday and Sunday.
Reservations for travel within Chester County must be phoned in before 1:00PM on the business day prior to the requested trip. Online reservations must be scheduled by 1:00PM two (2) business days prior to the requested trip. We will accept reservations up to 30 days in advance. Please call our ROVER office at 484-696-3854 or toll free 877-873-8415 to schedule your ride or click here to begin the process.
ROVER covers the entire area of Chester County.
Out of County Service
We will take you as far as 15 miles outside of Chester County for medical trips only. All trips will be for appointments no earlier than 10AM; return pick ups will begin at 2PM for all counties.
|• Philadelphia / Philadelphia County:||Monday / Wednesday|
|• Montgomery County:||Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday|
|• Delaware County:||Monday / Wednesday|
|• Wilmington / State of Delaware:||Tuesday / Thursday|
|• Lancaster County:||Tuesday|
|• Berks County:||Tuesday / Friday|
All out of county rides must be scheduled by 1:00PM at least five (5) business days prior to the appointment date. It will be necessary for you to schedule your appointments within the above time frames otherwise ROVER will not be able to transport you.
- Please respect our 15 minute operation window and your fellow “team members” by being ready for your ride 15 minutes before your scheduled pick up time. We are not late until 15 minutes after your scheduled time
- Remember this is a shared ride system; you will not always have a direct ride
- At your doctor’s office advise the staff what time your ROVER return ride is and that you need to be ready by that time
- Please don’t leave your designated pick up point; we cannot search for you
- Be considerate and call in advance to cancel a ride that you no longer need
- Seniors should allow drivers to assist them on and off the vehicle and from door to door and should report the ones who do not
- We cannot take you to or pick you up from any place other than what was scheduled and appears on your driver’s manifest
- Passengers must have exact fare at time of boarding; drivers do not make change and no refunds are given.
- Smoking is prohibited on the vehicles.
- Please, no eating or drinking on the vehicles.
- Seatbelts must be worn by passengers at all times.
- Guide/Service animals are the only animals permitted on the vehicles.
- Pennsylvania “Law of Love” governing child restraint systems is strictly adhered to on our vehicles. For more information click on www.pakidstravelsafe.org
Inclement Weather Advisory
In the event of inclement weather conditions or any emergency which may affect ROVER’S normal service, information and updates will be available through the following sources:
- Channel 10 News
- KYW Radio 1060 AM
- Brandywine Radio 1420 AM
- ROVER’S Facebook page
- ROVER’S reservation lines 484-696-3854 or toll free 877-873-8415