Registration Forms

Senior Citizens

All residents of Chester County age 65 years or older are sponsored to ride ROVER Community Transportation with 85% of the ride paid for by PA State Lottery funds. The remaining 15% is paid by the passenger and/or the Chester County Department of Aging.  All rides must be pre-scheduled and fares are calculated based on trip purpose and distance to be traveled. Fares are given when reservations are made or upon request. Click here to register

Medical Assistance Card Holders

All individuals currently enrolled in the Medical Assistance Program may be eligible to use ROVER Community Transportation for appointments in which the medical card is used as payment for services provided. Click here for additional information on this program

Persons with Disabilities

If you are between the ages of 18 and 64, live in Chester County, are disabled according to the American’s with Disabilities Act and need transportation, you may qualify for the Persons with Disabilities Program (PwD).  The cost is $4.00 one way for the first ten (10) miles and 15% of the full fare after ten (10) miles. Click here for Eligibility and Registration form

SEPTA / TMACC ADA Complementary Service

Another service that ROVER offers is ADA Complementary Paratransit Service.  This service is available to individuals who qualify under the Americans with Disabilities Act and who cannot make use of regular public transportation services.  It is offered in the SEPTA service area of Chester County, which is primarily east of Route 100 and in the TMACC service area which is along Route 1 in Southern Chester County and near Business Route 30 in Coatesville.  For additional information and to see if you qualify, please call SEPTA directly at 215-580-7145 or TMACC at 610-993-0911 or click here for additional information.

General Public

Anyone who lives in Chester County can ride ROVER for any trip purpose to anywhere in the ROVER service area during our normal hours of operation.  If you are not covered by any other funding source, you are considered a public or “private pay” passenger.  Fares are determined by distance based on the pick up and destination locations and can be obtained by contacting our office during business hours.  Prior to calling, please be sure to have the exact address of your pick up and destination locations.